PHILIPPINES MBBS UNIVERSITY
Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) was founded in 1976 with the charitable background. It is located in Davao City. Davao City is the 3rd largest city in Philippines. It is a very green and peaceful city in southern part of Philippines. As per the national media reports, Davao city is the safest to study mbbs in Philippines.
Davao has got Best Liveable City award by the Department of Tourism, Most Child-Friendly City award in 1998, 1999, 2013, 2014 and 2017. It has also got Best Disaster Risk Reduction and Management award in 2017.
Study MBBS in Philippines (DMSF) is easily accessible from India. There are multiple flights from Mumbai to Davao. Davao claims to have the largest land area among other cities in Philippines. It has well organized transport facility having International airport and Seaport for better connectivity. The city of Davao is located in the Southern part of the Philippines which is among the busiest cargo hub of the country. Davao is the multicultural rich city which is having global accessibility.
Davao exhibits excellent safety record for Indian students. DMSF is the only Medical College in the world with more than 2000 Indian students studying presently in campus.
The city serves as the main trade, commerce, and industry hub. Davao city is a well-developed and modern city of the Philippines and also a good place of living.
The Davao Medical School Foundation’s academic programs seek to equip students with the expertise, skills, and abilities that integrate specialized study in different academic fields with courses in the areas of medicine and dentistry, nursing, and midwifery. It has the following colleges: College of Medicine, College of Dentistry, College of Nursing, College of Biology, and College of Midwifery. This college is preferred by the students as the top-class facilities to study medicine.
Davao Philippines medical college campus provides world class facilities including Smart classrooms, Simulation Labs, 3D Anatomy cadaver labs, virtual reality gadgets, most modern library, corona safety systems and and other essential things will help international medical students to study mbbs in Philippines at ease.
The major hospitals associated with DMSF are San Pedro hospital, Brokenshire memorial hospital, and Southern Philippines Medical Centre.
DMSF is the largest tertiary level health care provider in the whole southern part of Philippines. So it has a huge patients flow. 4000 bedded hospitals are attached with the college (compare it with Government Medical College in Pune where 1200 bedded hospital is available).
- Study MBBS in Philippines, provides air-conditioned hostels which are well furnished.
- Separate hostels for girls & boys with strict rules. Male & female wardens taking care of safety & well-being of boys & girls.
- Indian food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) served. Veg/ non-veg food available.
- Topmost medical college in Philippines with affordable fee structure
- More than 4000 bed strength hospitals attached
- Approved by MCI, WHO, CHED, USMLE, FAIMER.
- Tie-ups with some of the best medical colleges in USA
- The innovative and research-based learning methodology with US based syllabus
- Robust practical problem based learning.
- Flexible suitable fees payment options available.