Work as Nurses in Singapore
Working as a nurse in Singapore is a dream job for many. Singapore is a vibrant, cosmopolitan city with all modern facilities. The Country has a robust economy and is reportedly the safest place especially for females. Singapore has a safe environment to raise children, and has good educational and healthcare systems.
Singapore is one of the richest countries in the world with high living standards. It is a very beautiful country and one of the major tourists destinations. It is very easy to travel to Singapore from all major cities in India. English is the primary working language in Singapore. Singapore has one of the lowest tax rates in the world.
Opportunity for Nurses in Singapore
- Singapore has 6th best health-care in the world. The hospitals in Singapore are world class
- Nurses are well respected and very well paid in Singapore
- The initial salary of a nurse in Singapore ranges from 1.2 lakh Rs to 1.6 lakh Rs per month
- There are ample opportunities for further promotions
- Overtime is paid extra
- That’s the reason working as a nurse in Singapore is a dream job for many
- GNM or above (BSc, PBBSc, MSc, PhD) qualification is sufficient to get nursing jobs in Singapore
- Age limit is 21 to 40 years
- Nurses need to have one year of experience
- There is no language exam like IELTS in Singapore